Information about each award, including how to submit nominations, can be found by clicking below.
Learn about the Society's scholarships .
Click here for information about the Society's free summer programs for K-12 teachers.
*: 'recent' is defined as within the last 5 years
Nominations are to be received no later than 15 February by the Awards Coordinator at e-mail: email@example.com or the Society postal address to be considered by the selection Committee.
- Nomination letters should include the current title, full address and phone number of the nominee.
- An up-to-date CV and a summary of the candidate's work must be included.
- The nomination should be accompanied by (at least one and at most four) additional letters of support indicating the extent of influence of the candidate's work.
- Nominees in previous years who have not received awards may be re-nominated. All criteria provided above apply to re-nominations.
- The Committee has a policy of automatically considering nominations (kept on file) submitted the preceding year , without the need for re-nomination documents. Nevertheless, nominators are strongly encouraged to re-affirm and/or update these nominations.
- Electronic format (e.g., pdf) is preferred; however, hard-copy material will be accepted.
- Receipt of submissions will not be acknowledged unless requested. Acknowledgement when requested will be by e-mail